Impact of product-related environmental regulations / voluntary requirements on Thai firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michida, Etsuyo & Ueki, Yasushi & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2014. "Impact on Asian firms of product-related environmental regulations through global supply chains : a study of firms in Malaysia," IDE Discussion Papers 453, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Ueki, Yasushi, 2014. "Impact of product-related environmental regulations in Asia : descriptive statistics from a survey of firms in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 466, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Michida, Etsuyo, 2014. "The policy impact of product-related environmental regulations in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 451, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsThailand; Environmental law; Environmental protection; Exports; Industrial policy; Environment; Regulation;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-08-23 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-08-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .