Impact of product-related environmental regulations in Asia : descriptive statistics from a survey of firms in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramungul, Nudjarin & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2013. "Impact of product-related environmental regulations / voluntary requirements on Thai firms," IDE Discussion Papers 383, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Pham Thi Hong Hanh, 2011. "Does WTO accession matter for the dynamics of foreign direct investment and trade?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(2), pages 255-285, April.
- Chen, Sau Soon & Mohd, Helme bin Mohd Helan & Zanariah, Ujang & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2014. "Role of laboratories for adapting product-related environmental regulations (PRERs)," IDE Discussion Papers 452, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Michida, Etsuyo, 2014. "The policy impact of product-related environmental regulations in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 451, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Chi Song & Heping Zhang, 2014. "Discussion," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 82(3), pages 359-361, December.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; Environmental protection; Industrial standards; Foreign investments; International trade; Statistics; Global supply chain; FDI; PRERs (product-related environmental regulations); REACH; RoHS;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-04-11 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-04-11 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2014-04-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .