Role of laboratories for adapting product-related environmental regulations (PRERs)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2012. "Role of supply chains in adopting product related environmental regulations : case studies of Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 343, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ramungul, Nudjarin & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2013. "Impact of product-related environmental regulations / voluntary requirements on Thai firms," IDE Discussion Papers 383, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Honda, Keiichiro, 2012. "The effect of EU environmental regulation on international trade : restriction of hazardous substance as a trade barrier," IDE Discussion Papers 341, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Ueki, Yasushi, 2014. "Impact of product-related environmental regulations in Asia : descriptive statistics from a survey of firms in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 466, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Michida, Etsuyo & Ueki, Yasushi & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2014. "Impact on Asian firms of product-related environmental regulations through global supply chains : a study of firms in Malaysia," IDE Discussion Papers 453, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsMalaysia; Environmental policy; Industrial standards; Manufacturing industries; International trade; Trade and the environment; PRERs (product-related environmental regulations); RoHS; REACH;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-RES-2014-04-11 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-04-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.