Estimating the Global Impacts of Climate Variability and Change During the 20th Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Perron & Francisco Estrada & Carlos Gay-García & Benjamín Martínez-López, 2011. "A time-series analysis of the 20th century climate simulations produced for the IPCC’s AR4," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-051, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kaufmann, R. K. & Kauppi, H. & Mann, M. L. & Stock, James H., 2011. "Reconciling anthropogenic climate change with observed temperature 1998â€“2008," Scholarly Articles 29071926, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change, Part II. Dynamic Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 135-160, February.
- Richard Tol, 2013. "The economic impact of climate change in the 20th and 21st centuries," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 795-808, April.
- Pierre Perron & Francisco Estrada & Benjamín Martínez-López, 2012. "Statistical evidence about human influence on the climate system," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-012, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 29-51, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Estrada & Richard S. J. Tol, 2015.
"Toward Impact Functions For Stochastic Climate Change,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-13, November.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Francisco Estrada, 2013. "Towards Impact Functions for Stochastic Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6113, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; impacts; 20th century;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-08-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-08-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2013-08-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-RES-2013-08-23 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sus:susewp:6213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsusuk.html .