Economic Costs of Ocean Acidification: A Look into the Impacts on Shellfish Production
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Narita, Daiju & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Economic costs of ocean acidification: A look into the impacts on shellfish production," Kiel Working Papers 1710, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change, Part II. Dynamic Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 135-160, February.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:01:n:s2010007812500029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luke M. Brander & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S. J. Tol & Pieter J. H. Van Beukering, 2012.
"The Economic Impact Of Ocean Acidification On Coral Reefs,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 1-29.
- Brander, Luke M. & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J. & van Beukering, Pieter J.H., 2009. "The Economic Impact of Ocean Acidification on Coral Reefs," Papers WP282, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 29-51, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change/Economic Impact/Molluscs/Ocean Acidification/US/cost/growth/impacts;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-07-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-07-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.