Economic costs of ocean acidification: a look into the impacts on global shellfish production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 29-51, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:01:n:s2010007812500029 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:428-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tommi Ekholm & Hannele Korhonen, 2016. "Climate change mitigation strategy under an uncertain Solar Radiation Management possibility," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 503-515, December.
- Speers, Ann E. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Palardy, James E. & Moore, Chris, 2016. "Impacts of climate change and ocean acidification on coral reef fisheries: An integrated ecological–economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 33-43.
- Tamaki, Tetsuya & Nozawa, Wataru & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Evaluation of the ocean ecosystem: climate change modelling with backstop technology," MPRA Paper 80549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher C. Moore, 2011. "Welfare Impacts of Ocean Acidification: An Integrated Assessment Model of the US Mollusk Fishery," NCEE Working Paper Series 201106, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2011.
- Luke M. Brander & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S. J. Tol & Pieter J. H. Van Beukering, 2012.
"The Economic Impact Of Ocean Acidification On Coral Reefs,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 1-29.
- Brander, Luke M. & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J. & van Beukering, Pieter J.H., 2009. "The Economic Impact of Ocean Acidification on Coral Reefs," Papers WP282, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Chang K. Seung & Michael G. Dalton & André E. Punt & Dusanka Poljak & Robert Foy, 2015. "Economic Impacts Of Changes In An Alaska Crab Fishery From Ocean Acidification," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-35, November.
- Moore, Chris, 2015. "Welfare Estimates of Avoided Ocean Acidification in the U.S. Mollusk Market," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:113:y:2012:i:3:p:1049-1063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.