Poverty Traps and Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:portec:v:3:y:2004:i:2:d:10.1007_s10258-004-0033-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Shankha & Papageorgiou, Chris & Pérez Sebastián, Fidel, 2010. "Diseases, infection dynamics, and development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 859-872, October.
- Eboli, Fabio & Parrado, Ramiro & Roson, Roberto, 2010.
"Climate-change feedback on economic growth: explorations with a dynamic general equilibrium model,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 515-533, October.
- Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado & Roberto Roson, 2009. "Climate Change Feedback on Economic Growth: Explorations with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2009.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Galor, Oded & Weil, David N, 1996.
"The Gender Gap, Fertility, and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 374-387, June.
- Oded Galor & David N. Weil, 1993. "The Gender Gap, Fertility and Growth," Working Papers 1993-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded & Weil, David, 1995. "The Gender Gap, Fertility and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & David N. Weil, 1993. "The Gender Gap, Fertility, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008.
"Geography, health, and the pace of demo-economic development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 61-75, April.
- Strulik, Holger, 2007. "Geography, Health, and the Pace of Demo-Economic Development," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-361, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- P. Michael Link & Richard S. J. Tol, 2004.
"Possible economic impacts of a shutdown of the thermohaline circulation: an application of FUND,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 3(2), pages 99-114, September.
- P. Michael Link & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Possible Economic Impacts of a Shutdown of the Thermohaline Circulation: an Application of FUND," Working Papers FNU-42, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2004.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2004. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: A Production Function Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Masters, William A & McMillan, Margaret S, 2001.
"Climate and Scale in Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 167-186, September.
- William A. Masters & Margaret S. McMillan, 2000. "Climate and Scale in Economic Growth," CID Working Papers 48A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Masters, William A. & McMillan, Margaret S., 2001. "Climate And Scale In Economic Growth," Miscellaneous Papers 11845, Agecon Search.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters, 2000. "Climate and scale in economic growth," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- William A. Masters & Margaret S. McMillan, 2000. "Climate and Scale In Economic Growth," CID Working Papers 48, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Jerzmanowski, Michal, 2006. "Empirics of hills, plateaus, mountains and plains: A Markov-switching approach to growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 357-385, December.
- Bloom, David E & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2003. "Geography and Poverty Traps," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 355-378, December.
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit, 2009.
"Institutions, diseases, and economic progress: a unified framework,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 65-87, April.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2008. "Institutions, Diseases and Economic Progress: A Unified Framework," Departmental Working Papers 2008-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Melissa Dell & Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2008. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Last Half Century," NBER Working Papers 14132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas K.J. McDermott, 2013. "Reconciling conflicting evidence on the origins of comparative development: A finite mixture model approach," GRI Working Papers 130, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
Keywordschildren/Climate change/education/fertility/growth/infant mortality/population/poverty/poverty traps/risk;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-11-21 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-11-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-11-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .