Report NEP-HIS-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Robinson Rössner, 2013. "Burying Money. The Monetary Origins of Lutherÿs Reformation," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 54, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2013. "MIT Graduate Networks: the early years," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Guido Alfani & Elena Roberta Frigeni, 2013. "Inequality (un)perceived: The emergence of a discourse on economic inequality from the Middle Ages to the Age of Revolutions," Working Papers 058, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2013. "Instability: Monetary and Real," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 830, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ting Xu, 2013. "The Production and Circulation of Manuscripts and Printed Books in China Compared to Europe, ca. 581-1840," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 53, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Calvo, Esteban, 2013.
"Antecedentes y desarrollos recientes del sistema de salud chileno
[Overview and recent developments in the chilean health system]," MPRA Paper 48968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Francisco Estrada, 2013. "Estimating the Global Impacts of Climate Variability and Change During the 20th Century," Working Paper Series 6213, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/51697/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehl, Arnaud, 2013. "Large global volatility shocks, equity markets and globalisation: 1885-2011," Working Paper Series 1548, European Central Bank.
- John Hartwick, 2013. "Mining Gold for the Currency during the Pax Romana," Working Papers 1313, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Moro, Alessio & Nuño, Galo & Tedde, Pedro, 2013. "A twin crisis with multiple banks of issue: Spain in the 1860s," Working Paper Series 1561, European Central Bank.
- Franck Barry, 2013. "The Knowledge Economy, Economic Transformations and ICT: Regional Dynamics in the Deployment Phase. Case study: Southern and Eastern Ireland," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC83549, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Patricia McGrath, 2013. "Impact of Financial Deregulation on Monetary and Economic Policy in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland: 1990-2003," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1049, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.