MIT Graduate Networks: the early years
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2014. "Mit Graduate Networks: The Early Years," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 010, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
References listed on IDEAS
- William J. Barber, 1996. "Postwar Changes in American Graduate Education in Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 12-30, Supplemen.
- Winton U. Solberg & Robert W. Tomilson, 1997. "Academic McCarthyism and Keynesian Economics: The Bowen Controversy at the University of Illinois," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 55-81, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsMIT Economics Department; MIT PhD Program; Paul Samuelson; Robert Solow;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-08-23 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2013-08-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-08-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2013-08-23 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2013wpecon8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.