MIT Graduate Networks: the early years
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2014. "Mit Graduate Networks: The Early Years," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 010, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
References listed on IDEAS
- William J. Barber, 1996. "Postwar Changes in American Graduate Education in Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 12-30, Supplemen.
- Winton U. Solberg & Robert W. Tomilson, 1997. "Academic McCarthyism and Keynesian Economics: The Bowen Controversy at the University of Illinois," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 55-81, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsMIT Economics Department; MIT PhD Program; Paul Samuelson; Robert Solow;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-08-23 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2013-08-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-08-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2013-08-23 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2013wpecon8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .