Aux sources de la responsabilité sociale de l’entreprise : à la (re)découverte d’un ouvrage fondateur, Social Responsibilities of the Businessman d’Howard Bowen L’impact des privatisations sur la performance des entreprises françaises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 173-194.
- Dierkes, Meinolf & Berthoin Antal, Ariane, 1986. "Whither corporate social reporting: is it time to legislate?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 106-121.
- Preston, Lee E, 1975. "Corporation and Society: The Search for a Paradigm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 434-453.
- Winton U. Solberg & Robert W. Tomilson, 1997.
"Academic McCarthyism and Keynesian Economics: The Bowen Controversy at the University of Illinois,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, pages 55-81.
- André Lapidus, 1997. "Metal, Money and the Prince - John Buridan and Nicholas Oresme after Thomas Aquinas," Post-Print hal-00344926, HAL.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 409-421, October.
More about this item
Keywordsresponsabilité sociale de l’entreprise; histoire des idées managériales; Howard R. Bowen; construction théorique; corporate social responsibility; history of managerial thoughts; theory-building.;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:10:y:2007:i:q2:p:5-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.