Report NEP-HPE-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sherstnev, Mikhail, 2013. "World economy, economics and economic policy: what emerges after the crisis?," MPRA Paper 49019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2013.
"От Машин Удовольствия К Моральным Сообществам (Размышления Над Новой Книгой Джеффри Ходжсона)
[From pleasure machines to moral communities (Reflections on a new book by Geoffrey Hodgson)]," MPRA Paper 49024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Reputations in Repeated Games, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 11 Aug 2013.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2013. "MIT Graduate Networks: the early years," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Boris Gershman, 2013. "The Economic Origins of the Evil Eye Belief," Working Papers 2013-14, American University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Ragan, . "The Seductive Myth of Canada’s “Overvalued” Dollar," e-briefs 158, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Kiss, Christian, 2013. "Working Paper: Redefining the Economical Power of Nations," MPRA Paper 49022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Rainer Michael Rilke, 2013. "(Public) Good Examples - On the Role of Limited Feedback in Voluntary Contribution Games," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 04-04, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.