The Seductive Myth of Canada’s “Overvalued” Dollar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Maier & Brian DePratto, 2008. "The Canadian Dollar and Commodity Prices: Has the Relationship Changed over Time?," Discussion Papers 08-15, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-08-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-08-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-08-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .