Report NEP-ENE-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heindl, Peter, 2013. "Measuring fuel poverty: General considerations and application to German household data," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim, 2013. "Household transitions to energy efficient lighting," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S5/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Hasan, M. Zahid, 2013. "Oil Price Shocks and Volatility in Australian Stock Returns ," MPRA Paper 49043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Prusa & Andrea Klimesova & Karel Janda, 2013. "Consumer Loss in Czech Photovoltaic Power Plants," CAMA Working Papers 2013-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013. "Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in a two-speed economy," Working Papers No 6/2013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Resource Return on Investment under Markup Pricing," MPRA Paper 49154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Robert J.R. ELLIOTT & Matthew A. COLE & Ying ZHOU, 2013. "Spatial Aspects of Firm-level Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nick, Sebastian, 2013. "Price Formation and Intertemporal Arbitrage within a Low-Liquidity Framework: Empirical Evidence from European Natural Gas Markets," EWI Working Papers 2013-14, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Salman Huseynov & Vugar Ahmadov, 2013. "Oil Windfalls, Fiscal Policy and Money Market Disequilibrium," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1051, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Francisco Estrada, 2013. "Estimating the Global Impacts of Climate Variability and Change During the 20th Century," Working Paper Series 6213, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2013. "Emergence of Asymmetric Solutions in the Abatement Game," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Pernille Parmer & Ragnar Torvik, 2013. "Local Natural Resource Curse?," Working Papers No 5/2013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Fred Espen Benth & Salvador Ortiz-Latorre, 2013. "A pricing measure to explain the risk premium in power markets," Papers 1308.3378, arXiv.org.
- Rustam Jamilov, 2013. "Optimal Resource Rent," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1046, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.