Report NEP-CWA-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldwin, Richard & Kawai, Masahiro, 2013. "Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 431, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Brunner, Hans-Peter, 2013. "What is Economic Corridor Development and What Can It Achieve in Asia’s Subregions?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 117, Asian Development Bank.
- Krüger, Jens, 2013. "The Role of International Trade in Employment Growth in Micro- and Small Enterprises: Evidence from Developing Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 115, Asian Development Bank.
- Rantala, Olavi, 2013. "Theory and Measurement of Competitiveness," ETLA Reports 15, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Maria Giulia Silvagni, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions?: Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1083, OECD Publishing.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, María Fabiana, 2013. "Determinants of banking system fragility: a regional perspective," Working Paper Series 1567, European Central Bank.
- Popov, Alexander & Corradin, Stefano, 2013. "House prices, home equity and entrepreneurships," Working Paper Series 1544, European Central Bank.
- Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Mitra, Siddhartha & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2013. "Corruption, Pricing of Public Services and Entrepreneurship in Economies with Leakage," MPRA Paper 49049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Francisco Estrada, 2013. "Estimating the Global Impacts of Climate Variability and Change During the 20th Century," Working Paper Series 6213, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2013. "The Size Distribution of Farms and International Productivity Differences," Working Papers tecipa-494, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.