The Role of International Trade in Employment Growth in Micro- and Small Enterprises: Evidence from Developing Asia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMSE graduation; trade; employment growth;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-08-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-08-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2013-08-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2013-08-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2013-08-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .