Report NEP-ENT-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Popov, Alexander & Corradin, Stefano, 2013. "House prices, home equity and entrepreneurships," Working Paper Series 1544, European Central Bank.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Mulier, Klaas, 2013. "Firms’ financing constraints: do perceptions match the actual situation?," Working Paper Series 1577, European Central Bank.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Thomas A. Husted & Florian Szucs, 2013. "Does State Antitrust Enforcement Drive Establishment Exit?," Working Papers 2013-13, American University, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Schmukler & Tatiana Didier, 2013. "The Financing and Growth of Firms in China and India: Evidence from Capital Markets," 2013 Meeting Papers 98, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Mitra, Siddhartha & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2013. "Corruption, Pricing of Public Services and Entrepreneurship in Economies with Leakage," MPRA Paper 49049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krüger, Jens, 2013. "The Role of International Trade in Employment Growth in Micro- and Small Enterprises: Evidence from Developing Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 115, Asian Development Bank.
- Fox, Louise & Sohnesen, Thomas Pave, 2013. "Household enterprises in Mozambique : key to poverty reduction but not on the development agenda ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6570, The World Bank.
- Zuzana Brixiov?? & Thierry Kangoye, 2013. "Youth Employment In Africa: New Evidence And Policies From Swaziland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1052, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vatanparast, Mir Farid, 2013. "Betriebswirtschaftliche Elemente im Social Entrepreneurship," Arbeitspapiere der FOM 38, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management.