Household enterprises in Mozambique : key to poverty reduction but not on the development agenda ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loening, Josef & Mikael Imru, Laketch, 2009. "Ethiopia: Diversifying the Rural Economy. An Assessment of the Investment Climate for Small and Informal Enterprises," MPRA Paper 23278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kweka, Josaphat & Fox, Louise, 2011. "The household enterprise sector in Tanzania : why it matters and who cares," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5882, The World Bank.
- Arndt, Channing & Simler, Kenneth R., 2005. "Estimating utility-consistent poverty lines," FCND briefs 189, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alfani, Federica & Azzarri, Carlo & d'Errico, Marco & Molini, Vasco, 2012. "Poverty in Mozambique : new evidence from recent household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6217, The World Bank.
- Louise Fox, 2008. "Beating the Odds : Sustaining Inclusion in Mozambique's Growing Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6504, July.
- Mead, Donald C. & Liedholm, Carl, 1998. "The dynamics of micro and small enterprises in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-74, January.
- Channing Arndt & M. Azhar Hussain & E. Samuel Jones & Virgulino Nhate & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2011. "Explaining Poverty Evolution: The Case of Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatani, Kazutoshi. & Pedro, Oluwaseun Olufemi., 2014. "The role of central banks in meeting the development and employment challenges : the case of Mozambique," ILO Working Papers 994865563402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ram Ranjan, 2015. "How Prolonged Droughts And Farm Subsidies Influence Entrepreneurial Ventures By Farmers," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-21, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagler, Paula & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Young Entrepreneurs in Rural Africa: Prevalence, Determinants, Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 8564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Owoo, Nkechi S. & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Non-Farm Enterprise Productivity and Spatial Autocorrelation in Rural Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia and Nigeria," IZA Discussion Papers 8295, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nagler, Paula & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Labor Productivity in Rural African Enterprises: Empirical Evidence from the LSMS-ISA," IZA Discussion Papers 8524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nagler, Paula & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Non-Farm Entrepreneurship in Rural Africa: Patterns and Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 8008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Rural Poverty Reduction; Housing&Human Habitats; Regional Economic Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-08-23 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-23 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2013-08-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IUE-2013-08-23 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .