Report NEP-DEV-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Creina Day, 2013. "Skill Composition, Fertility and Economic Growth," CAMA Working Papers 2013-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers, 2013. "Looking Inward for Transformative Growth in China," CAMA Working Papers 2013-48, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Roberto Velez-Grajales, 2013. "Female labour supply and intergenerational preference formation: Evidence for Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2013-06, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez, 2013. "Improving Fiscal Federal Relations for a Stronger Mexico," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1078, OECD Publishing.
- Asghar, Zahid & Muhammad, Ahmed, 2013. "Socio-economic Determinants of Household Food Insecurity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 21510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mr Sani Ibrahim, Saifullahi, 2013. "Does Rural Financial Development Spur Economic Growth? Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 46885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Claudia & Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2013. "Microfinance and Moneylenders: Long-run Effects of MFIs on Informal Credit Market in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 49040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dollar, David & Kleineberg, Tatjana & Kraay, Aart, 2013. "Growth still is good for the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6568, The World Bank.
- Fox, Louise & Sohnesen, Thomas Pave, 2013. "Household enterprises in Mozambique : key to poverty reduction but not on the development agenda ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6570, The World Bank.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Faruqee, Rashid & Samad, Hussain A., 2013. "Are microcredit borrowers in Bangladesh over-indebted ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6574, The World Bank.
- Mthuli Ncube & Zuzana Brixiov??, 2013. "Public Debt Sustainability in Africa: Building Resilience and Challenges Ahead," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1053, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Anders Isaksson & Florian Kaulich, 2013. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment, Exporting and Firm-Level Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," wiiw Working Papers 97, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.