Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2006.
"The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future,"
CEPII research center, issue 107, pages 59-85.
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Paper series 12_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Plummer, Michael G. & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 9, Asian Development Bank.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2007. "'Best Practices' in Regional Trading Agreements: An Application to Asia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(12), pages 1771-1796, December.
- Manchin, Miriam & Pelkmans-Balaoing, Annette O., 2008.
"Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the preferential tariffs in ASEAN,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 213-223, June.
- Miriam Manchin & Annette O. Pelkmans-Balaoing, 2007. "Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the Preferential Tariffs in ASEAN," Development Working Papers 223, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 2007. "Toward a Free Trade Area of the Asia Pacific," Policy Briefs PB07-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Manchin, Miriam & Pelkmans-Balaoing, Annette O., 2007. "Rules of origin and the web of East Asian free trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4273, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiro Kawai & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Policy challenges posed by Asian free trade agreements: a review of the evidence," Chapters,in: A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 8, pages 182-238 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pierre SauvÃ© & Anirudh Shingal, 2016.
"Why Do Economies Enter into Preferential Agreements on Trade in Services? Assessing the Potential for Negotiated Regulatory Convergence in Asian Services Markets,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 33(1), pages 56-73, March.
- Sauvé, Pierre & Shingal, Anirudh, 2016. "Why Do Economies Enter into Preferential Agreements on Trade in Services? Assessing the Potential for Negotiated Regulatory Convergence in Asian Services Markets," Papers 964, World Trade Institute.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2015. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Mega-Regional Free Trade Initiatives in the Asia-Pacific," OSIPP Discussion Paper 15E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Masahiro Kawai & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Evolving trade policy architecture and FTAs in Asia," Chapters,in: New Global Economic Architecture, chapter 7, pages 148-171 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Naknoi, Kanda, 2015. "ASEAN Economic Integration through Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: Long-Term Challenges," ADBI Working Papers 545, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217590818400040 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade agreements; asia; asian noodle bowl; global trade integration; asean; trans-pacific partnership; inclusive asian regionalism;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-08-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2013-08-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2013-08-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .