ASEAN Economic Integration through Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: Long-Term Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Jeremy Piger, 2014. "Determinants of foreign direct investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 775-812, August.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2014.
"Trade Implications of the Trans-Pacific Partnership for ASEAN and Other Asian Countries,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 31(2), pages 1-20, September.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2013. "Trade Implications of the Trans-Pacific Partnership for ASEAN and Other Asian Countries," Working Papers 638, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Richard Baldwin & Masahiro Kawai, 2013. "Multilateralizing Asian Regionalism," Trade Working Papers 23553, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Stein, Ernesto & Daude, Christian, 2007. "Longitude matters: Time zones and the location of foreign direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 96-112, March.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Barbara Kotschwar & Julia Muir, 2013. "Understanding the Trans-Pacific Partnership," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6727.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ikumo Isono, 2013. "Taking ASEAN+1 FTAs towards the RCEP: A Mapping Study," Working Papers DP-2013-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:115-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spt:fininv:v:6:y:2017:i:4:f:6_4_2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; economic integration; foreign direct investment;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2015-11-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2015-11-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .