Trade and Investment Policies and Regional Economic Integration in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2006.
"The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future,"
CEPII research center, issue 107, pages 59-85.
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Paper series 12_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Plummer, Michael G. & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 9, Asian Development Bank.
- Yap, Josef T. & Medalla, Erlinda M., 2008. "Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community: the Rules of Origin," Discussion Papers DP 2008-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Francois, Joseph & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Economic Implications of Deeper Asian Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois Joseph F & Wignaraja Ganeshan, 2008. "Economic Implications of Asian Integration," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-48, September.
- Erlinda M. Medalla & Josef T. Yap, 2008. "Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community : the Rules of Origin," Trade Working Papers 22666, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- TAKAHASHI Katsuhide & URATA Shujiro, 2008. "On the Use of FTAs by Japanese Firms," Discussion papers 08002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Erlinda M. Medalla & Josef T. Yap, 2008. "Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community : the Rules of Origin," Trade Working Papers 22015, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Manchin, Miriam & Pelkmans-Balaoing, Annette O., 2007. "Rules of origin and the web of East Asian free trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4273, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thangavelu, Shandre M. & Narjoko, Dionisius, 2014. "Human capital, FTAs and foreign direct investment flows into ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 65-76.
- Shandre Mugan Thangavelu & Lili Yan Ing & Shujiro Urata, .
"Services Productivity and Trade Openness: Case of ASEAN,"
Chapters, in: Lili Yan Ing (ed.), East Asian Integration (First Edition), chapter 7, pages 195-222,
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Shandre Mugan THANGAVELU & Lili Yan ING & Shujiro URATA, 2015. "Services Productivity and Trade Openness: Case of ASEAN," Working Papers DP-2015-56, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; free trade agreements; economic partnership agreements; ASEAN+3; an ASEAN+6; Pan-Asia;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:21878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.