Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community : the Rules of Origin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miriam Manchin, 2006.
"Preference Utilisation and Tariff Reduction in EU Imports from ACP Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1243-1266, September.
- Miriam Manchin, 2004. "Preference Utilisation and Tariff Reduction in EU Imports from ACP Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-132/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cadot, Olivier & Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime & Tumurchudur, Bolormaa, 2005. "Product Specific Rules of Origin in EU and US Preferential Trading Agreements: An Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siow Yue Chia, 2010. "Trade and Investment Policies and Regional Economic Integration in East Asia," Trade Working Papers 21878, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Siow Yue Chia, 2010. "Trade and Investment Policies and Regional Economic Integration in East Asia," Working Papers id:2993, eSocialSciences.
- Chirathivat, Suthiphand & Srisangnam, Piti, 2013. "The 2030 Architecture of Association of Southeast Asian Nations Free Trade Agreements," ADBI Working Papers 419, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Rosellon, Maureen Ane D., 2012. "Rules of Origin in ASEAN+1 FTAs and the Value Chain in East Asia," Discussion Papers DP 2012-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsRules of origin; ASEAN Economic Community; free trade agreements (FTAs);
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .