Product Specific Rules of Origin in EU and US Preferential Trading Arrangements: An Assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cadot, Olivier & Carrere, Celine & De Melo, Jaime & Tumurchudur, Bolormaa, 2006. "Product-specific rules of origin in EU and US preferential trading arrangements: an assessment," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 199-224, July.
- Céline Carrere & Olivier Cadot & Bolormaa Tumurchudur & Jaime De Melo, 2006. "Product-specific rules of origin in EU and US preferential trading arrangements: an assessment," Post-Print hal-00022988, HAL.
- Céline Carrere & Olivier Cadot & Jaime Melo De & Bolormaa Tumurchudur, 2011. "Product Specific Rules of Origin in EU and US Preferential Trading Arrangements: An Assessment," Working Papers halshs-00564704, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trefler, Daniel, 1993. "International Factor Price Differences: Leontief Was Right!," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 961-987, December.
- Cadot, Olivier & Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime & Portugal-Pérez, Alberto, 2005.
"How Much Market Access in FTAs? Textiles Under NAFTA,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Céline Carrere & Olivier Cadot & Jaime Melo De & Alberto Portugal-Perez, 2011. "How Much Market Access in FTAs? Textiles Under NAFTA," Working Papers halshs-00564710, HAL.
- Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE & Olivier CADOT & Alberto PORTUGAL-PEREZ, 2005. "How Much Market Access in FTAs? Textiles Under NAFTA," Working Papers 200511, CERDI.
- Brenton, Paul, 2003. "Integrating the least developed countries into the world trading system : the current impact of EU preferences under everything but arms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3018, The World Bank.
- Kala Krishna & Anne Krueger, 1995. "Implementing Free Trade Areas: Rules of Origin and Hidden Protection," NBER Working Papers 4983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsRules of Origin; Costs; NAFTA; PANEURO;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .