Product-specific rules of origin in EU and US preferential trading arrangements: an assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olivier CADOT & Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE & Bolormaa TUMURCHUDUR, 2005. "Product Specific Rules of Origin in EU and US Preferential Trading Arrangements: An Assessment," Working Papers 200508, CERDI.
- Céline Carrere & Olivier Cadot & Bolormaa Tumurchudur & Jaime De Melo, 2006. "Product-specific rules of origin in EU and US preferential trading arrangements: an assessment," Post-Print hal-00022988, HAL.
- Céline Carrere & Olivier Cadot & Jaime Melo De & Bolormaa Tumurchudur, 2011. "Product Specific Rules of Origin in EU and US Preferential Trading Arrangements: An Assessment," Working Papers halshs-00564704, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brenton, Paul, 2003. "Integrating the least developed countries into the world trading system : the current impact of EU preferences under everything but arms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3018, The World Bank.
- Kala Krishna & Anne Krueger, 1995. "Implementing Free Trade Areas: Rules of Origin and Hidden Protection," NBER Working Papers 4983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1993. "International Factor Price Differences: Leontief Was Right!," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 961-987, December.
- Cadot, Olivier & Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime & Portugal-Pérez, Alberto, 2005.
"How Much Market Access in FTAs? Textiles Under NAFTA,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Céline Carrere & Olivier Cadot & Jaime Melo De & Alberto Portugal-Perez, 2011. "How Much Market Access in FTAs? Textiles Under NAFTA," Working Papers halshs-00564710, HAL.
- Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE & Olivier CADOT & Alberto PORTUGAL-PEREZ, 2005. "How Much Market Access in FTAs? Textiles Under NAFTA," Working Papers 200511, CERDI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:5:y:2006:i:02:p:199-224_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.