The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its rules of origin : generosity undermined?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its Rules of Origin: Generosity Undermined?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 829-851, June.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo & Devesh Roy, 2002. "The Africa Growth and Opportunity Act and its Rules of Origin; Generosity Undermined?," IMF Working Papers 02/158, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne O. Krueger, 1993. "Free Trade Agreements as Protectionist Devices: Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 4352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Aaditya Mattoo & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2001.
"Unrestricted Market Access for Sub‐Saharan Africa: How Much Is It Worth and Who Pays?,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 10(4), pages 410-432.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Unrestricted market access for Sub-Saharan Africa - How much is it worth and who pays?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2595, The World Bank.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Unrestricted Market Access for Sub-Saharan Africa: How Much is it Worth and Who Pays?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kala Krishna & Anne Krueger, 1995. "Implementing Free Trade Areas: Rules of Origin and Hidden Protection," NBER Working Papers 4983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Arvind Subramanian, 2001. "Africa's Trade Revisted," IMF Working Papers 01/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Subramanian & Devesh Roy, 2001. "Who Can Explain The Mauritian Miracle; Meade, Romer, Sachs or Rodrik?," IMF Working Papers 01/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernard Hoekman & Francis Ng & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2002.
"Eliminating Excessive Tariffs on Exports of Least Developed Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 1-21, June.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Eliminating excessive tariffs on exports of least developed countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2604, The World Bank.
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, 1998. "Economic effects of rules of origin," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(2), pages 209-229, June.
More about this item
KeywordsExport Competitiveness; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agribusiness&Markets; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Export Competitiveness; Trade Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2003-06-04 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .