market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas without Rules of origin
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, "undated". "Market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas without Rules of Origin," EPRU Working Paper Series 96-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 1996. "Market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas without Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 5480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ju, J. & Krishna, K., 1995. "Market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas Without Rules of Origin," Papers 11-95-3a, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O., 1997. "Free trade agreements versus customs unions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 169-187, October.
- Kala Krishna & Anne Krueger, 1995. "Implementing Free Trade Areas: Rules of Origin and Hidden Protection," NBER Working Papers 4983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Rodrik, Dani, 1990.
"Trade restrictions with imported intermediate inputs : When does the trade balance improve?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 329-338, November.
- Lopez, Ramon & Rodrik, Dani, 1989. "Trade restrictions with imported intermediate inputs : when does the trade balance improve?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 174, The World Bank.
- Lopez, Ramon & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "On the Theory of Piecemeal Tariff Reform: The Case of Pure Imported Intermediate Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 615-625, June.
- Carsten Kowalczyk, 1990. "Welfare and Customs Unions," NBER Working Papers 3476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srinivasan, T. N., 1997.
"The common external tariff of a customs union: Alternative approaches,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 447-465, December.
- Srinivasan, T-N, 1996. "The Common External Tariff of a Customs Union : Alternative Approaches," Papers 755, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 2005.
"Firm behaviour and market access in a Free Trade Area with rules of origin,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 290-308, February.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 1998. "Firm Behavior and Market Access in a Free Trade Area with Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 6857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai-Tong, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?," CARIS Working Papers 03, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Ju, Jiandong & Krishna, Kala, 2000. "Necessary conditions for welfare improving reforms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 173-178, May.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 1997. "Market Access and Welfare Effects of Piecemeal Policy Reform," NBER Working Papers 6294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai Tong, 2005. "The impact of rules of origin on trade flows," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 567-624, July.
- Ju, Jiandong & Krishna, Kala, 2000. "Welfare and market access effects of piecemeal tariff reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 305-316, August.
- Adhikari, Deergha Raj, 2009. "Welfare impact of a bilateral trade agreement," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 62(2), pages 135-143.
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2006. "Rules of Origin and Non-Tariff Barriers in Agricultural Trade: Perspectives from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Papers 1206, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNATIONAL TRADE; SOCIAL WELFARE;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:2-96-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.