The 2030 Architecture of Association of Southeast Asian Nations Free Trade Agreements
This paper investigates and analyzes the present status, potential, and prospects of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) free trade agreements (FTAs). The move towards the ASEAN Economic Community by 2015 and the attempts to broaden FTAs in East Asia present major challenges to ASEAN. Ultimately, it is desirable for ASEAN to draw a clear picture of how the architecture of ASEAN FTAs in 2030 can be given shape.
|Date of creation:||26 Apr 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: (81-3) 3593-5571
Web page: http://www.adbi.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chirathivat, Suthiphand, 2004. "East Asia FTA: economic modalities, prospects and further implications," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 889-910, October.
- Erlinda M. Medalla & Josef T. Yap, 2008. "Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community : the Rules of Origin," Trade Working Papers 22666, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Park, Innwon, 2008.
"Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable?,"
5068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Innwon Park, 2009. "Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable? ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 169-194, 06.
- Kazunobu HAYAKAWA & Daisuke HIRATSUKA & Kohei SHIINO & Seiya SUKEGAWA, 2009.
"Who Uses Free Trade Agreements?,"
DP-2009-22, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Erlinda M. Medalla & Josef T. Yap, 2008. "Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community : the Rules of Origin," Trade Working Papers 22015, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yap, Josef T. & Medalla, Erlinda M., 2008. "Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community: the Rules of Origin," Discussion Papers DP 2008-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Hugh Davis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.