The 2030 Architecture of Association of Southeast Asian Nations Free Trade Agreements
This paper investigates and analyzes the present status, potential, and prospects of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) free trade agreements (FTAs). The move towards the ASEAN Economic Community by 2015 and the attempts to broaden FTAs in East Asia present major challenges to ASEAN. Ultimately, it is desirable for ASEAN to draw a clear picture of how the architecture of ASEAN FTAs in 2030 can be given shape.
|Date of creation:||26 Apr 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kasumigaseki Building 8F, 3-2-5, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6008, Japan|
Fax: (81-3) 3593-5571
Web page: http://www.adbi.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yap, Josef T. & Medalla, Erlinda M., 2008. "Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community: the Rules of Origin," Discussion Papers DP 2008-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Daisuke Hiratsuka & Kohei Shiino & Seiya Sukegawa, 2013.
"Who Uses Free Trade Agreements?,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 245-264, 09.
- Kazunobu HAYAKAWA & Daisuke HIRATSUKA & Kohei SHIINO & Seiya SUKEGAWA, 2009. "Who Uses Free Trade Agreements?," Working Papers DP-2009-22, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Erlinda M. Medalla & Josef T. Yap, 2008. "Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community : the Rules of Origin," Trade Working Papers 22666, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chirathivat, Suthiphand, 2004. "East Asia FTA: economic modalities, prospects and further implications," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 889-910, October.
- Innwon Park, 2009. "Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable? ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 169-194, 06.
- Park, Innwon, 2008. "Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable?," MPRA Paper 5068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erlinda M. Medalla & Josef T. Yap, 2008. "Policy Issues for the ASEAN Economic Community : the Rules of Origin," Trade Working Papers 22015, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Benger)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.