How Do FTAs Affect Exporting Firms in Thailand?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuroiwa, Ikuo, 2006. "Rules of Origin and Local Content in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 78, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bao, Ha Cong Anh, 2016. "The panorama for Vietnam’s Timber Industry with Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA): Opportunities and challenges," Papers 979, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsthailand fta impact; thailand afta business; thailand economy ftas;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-03-13 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2010-03-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .