The panorama for Vietnam’s Timber Industry with Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA): Opportunities and challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Rosechin Olfindo & Wisarn Pupphavesa & Jirawat Panpiemras & Sumet Ongkittikul, 2010. "How Do FTAs Affect Exporting Firms in Thailand?," Trade Working Papers 21993, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sadni Jallab, Mustapha & Abdelmalki, Lahsen, 2007.
"The Free Trade Agreement Between the United States and Morocco: The Importance of a Gradual and Assymetric Agreement,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 22, pages 852-887.
- Lahsen Abdelkmalki & Mustapha Sadni Jallab & René Sandretto, 2007. "The Free Trade Agreement Between the United States and Morocco. The Importance of a Gradual and Assymetric Agreement," Post-Print halshs-00142503, HAL.
- Lahsen Abdelmalki & Mustapha Sadni-Jallab & René Sandretto, 2007. "The Free Trade Agreement Between the United States and Morocco. The Importance of a Gradual and Assymetric Agreement," Working Papers 0702, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Mustapha Sadni Jallab & Lahsen Abdelkmalki & René Sandretto, 2007. "The Free Trade Agreement Between the United States and Morocco. The Importance of a Gradual and Assymetric Agreement," Post-Print halshs-00359098, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2016-06-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2016-06-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wti:papers:979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morven McLean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtibech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.