The Free Trade Agreement Between the United States and Morocco: The Importance of a Gradual and Assymetric Agreement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lahsen Abdelkmalki & Mustapha Sadni Jallab & René Sandretto, 2007. "The Free Trade Agreement Between the United States and Morocco. The Importance of a Gradual and Assymetric Agreement," Post-Print halshs-00142503, HAL.
- Lahsen Abdelmalki & Mustapha Sadni-Jallab & René Sandretto, 2007. "The Free Trade Agreement Between the United States and Morocco. The Importance of a Gradual and Assymetric Agreement," Working Papers 0702, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Mustapha Sadni Jallab & Lahsen Abdelkmalki & René Sandretto, 2007. "The Free Trade Agreement Between the United States and Morocco. The Importance of a Gradual and Assymetric Agreement," Post-Print halshs-00359098, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip D. Adams & Mark Horridge & Brian Parmenter & Xiao-Guang Zhang, 1998. "Long-run Effects on China of APEC Trade Liberalisation," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-130, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Mark Horridge, J. & Pearson, K. R., 1992.
"Mending the family tree a reconciliation of the linearization and levels schools of AGE modelling,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 385-407, October.
- Thomas W. Hertel & J. Mark Horridge & K. R. Pearson, 1991. "Mending the Family Tree: A Reconciliation of the Linearization and Levels Schools of CGE Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-54, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Alessandrini, Sergio & Resmini, Laura, 2000. "FDI in the Mediterranean Region: a Comparison with CEE Experience," MPRA Paper 26103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elbehri, Aziz & Hertel, Thomas, 2006.
"A Comparative Analysis of the EU-Morocco FTA vs. Multilateral Liberalization,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 496-525.
- Elbehri, Aziz & Hertel, Thomas, 2004. "A Comparative Analysis of the EU-Morocco FTA vs. Multilateral Liberalization," GTAP Working Papers 1643, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1994. "A primer on static applied general equilibrium models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 2-16.
- Chris Milner & Oliver Morrissey & Andrew McKay, 2005. "Some Simple Analytics of the Trade and Welfare Effects of Economic Partnership Agreements," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(3), pages 327-358, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malki, Mostafa & Thompson, Henry, 2014. "Morocco and the US Free Trade Agreement: A specific factors model with unemployment and energy imports," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 269-274.
- Bao, Ha Cong Anh, 2016. "The panorama for Vietnam’s Timber Industry with Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA): Opportunities and challenges," Papers 979, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Policy; Liberalization; Free trade Agreement; Simulation; CGE Model; Morocco; and United-States;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .