Report NEP-SEA-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chirathivat, Suthiphand & Srisangnam, Piti, 2013. "The 2030 Architecture of Association of Southeast Asian Nations Free Trade Agreements," ADBI Working Papers 419, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:479742 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jayant Menon, 2013. "Can FTAs Support the Growth or Spread of International Production Networks in Asia?," Departmental Working Papers 2013-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Manh Hai, Nguyen & Talbot, Theodore, 2013. "The political economy of food price policy: The case of rice prices in Vietnam," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sinha, Pankaj & Singhal, Anushree, 2013. "FDI in Retail in India: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 46833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2013. "Achieving development success: Strategies and lessons from the developing world," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2013. "The Clothing Export Performance and Prospects for Advanced and Emerging Economies: Evidence from a Panel Data Analysis (new version)," DEM Working Papers Series 040, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Trewin, Ray & Erwidodo, 2013. "Agricultural Policy Options to Maintain Indonesian Rice Self-Sufficiency," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147893, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2013. "Testing Hicksian Separability Over Space," Working Papers in Economics 13/07, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.