The impact of advanced biofuels on aviation emissions and operations in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Winchester, Niven & McConnachie, Dominic & Wollersheim, Christoph & Waitz, Ian A., 2013.
"Economic and emissions impacts of renewable fuel goals for aviation in the US,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 116-128.
- Winchester, Niven & McConnachie, Dominic & Wollersheim, Christoph & Waitz, Ian A., 2013. "Economic and Emissions Impacts of Renewable Fuel Goals for Aviation in the US," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 155003, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Biofuel-related price transmission literature: A review," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 141-151.
- Niven Winchester & Christoph Wollersheim & Regina Clewlow & Nicolas C. Jost & Sergey Paltsev & John M. Reilly & Ian A. Waitz, 2013. "The Impact of Climate Policy on US Aviation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 47(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2011.
"Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4222-4234, July.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2010. "Second-generation biofuels : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5406, The World Bank.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Narita, Daiju & Peterson, Sonja, 2009. "The economic effects of the EU biofuel target," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 32984, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Malina, Robert & McConnachie, Dominic & Winchester, Niven & Wollersheim, Christoph & Paltsev, Sergey & Waitz, Ian A., 2012. "The impact of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme on US aviation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 36-41.
- Gegg, Per & Budd, Lucy & Ison, Stephen, 2014. "The market development of aviation biofuel: Drivers and constraints," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 34-40.
- Sgouridis, Sgouris & Bonnefoy, Philippe A. & Hansman, R. John, 2011. "Air transportation in a carbon constrained world: Long-term dynamics of policies and strategies for mitigating the carbon footprint of commercial aviation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1077-1091.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:235-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cansino, José M. & Román, Rocío, 2017. "Energy efficiency improvements in air traffic: The case of Airbus A320 in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 109-122.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p2:p:1378-1386 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p2:p:1358-1367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Bijay P. & Yu, Tun-Hsiang Edward & English, Burton C. & Boyer, Christopher M., 2018. "Analyzing the Economics of Renewable Jet Fuels Using a Game-theoretic Approach," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273787, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:89-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gouzaye, Amadou & Epplin, Francis M., 2016. "Land requirements, feedstock haul distance, and expected profit response to land use restrictions for switchgrass production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 59-66.
More about this item
KeywordsAviation; Biofuels; Climate Change; Emissions Abatement;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:482-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.