The economic effects of the EU biofuel target
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen P. & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Edward & Woma, 2007.
"FAPRI 2007 U.S. And World Agricultural Outlook,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12805, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddi, 2007. "FAPRI 2007 U.S. and World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 7296, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Martin Banse & Hans van Meijl & Andrzej Tabeau & Geert Woltjer, 2008. "Will EU biofuel policies affect global agricultural markets?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 117-141, June.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2010.
"Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models -- A survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 673-686, May.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2008. "Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models: a survey," Kiel Working Papers 1473, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2006.
"Marginal abatement cost curves in general equilibrium: The influence of world energy prices,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004. "Marginal Abatement Cost Curves in General Equilibrium: The Influence of World Energy Prices," Working Papers 2004.136, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2006. "Marginal abatement cost curves in general equilibrium: The influence of world energy prices," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3775, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Gömann, Horst & Holm-Müller, Karin & Kreins, Peter & Kretschmer, Bettina & Münch, Julia & Peterson, Sonja, 2010. "Analysing bioenergy and land use competition in a coupled modelling system: The role of bioenergy in renewable energy policy in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1653, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2015.
"Impacts of ethanol policy on corn prices: A review and meta-analysis of recent evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 63-73.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149940, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole Condon & Heather Klemick & Ann Wolverton, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," NCEE Working Paper Series 201305, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2013.
- Grant J. Allan, 2015.
"The Regional Economic Impacts of Biofuels: A Review of Multisectoral Modelling Techniques and Evaluation of Applications,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 615-643, April.
- Allan, Grant, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-74, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Grant Allan, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," Working Papers 11-30, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Allan, Grant, 2012. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-58, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Randall Jackson & Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Elham Erfanian, 2016. "Woody Biomass Processing: Potential Economic Impacts on Rural Regions," Working Papers Working Paper 2016-04-v3, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Sukati, Mphumuzi, 2014. "The South African Bio ethanol blend mandate and its implications on regional agricultural markets and welfare," MPRA Paper 57702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laborde, David & Valin, Hugo, 2010. "Modelling Indirect Land Use Effects Of Biofuels:," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188100, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael, 2014.
"An ethanol blend wall shift is prone to increase petroleum gasoline demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 160-165.
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Zhang, Zibin & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2011. "An Ethanol Blend Wall Shift is Prone to Increase Petroleum Gasoline Demand," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98795, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Daniel Johansson & Paul Lucas & Matthias Weitzel & Erik Ahlgren & A. Bazaz & Wenying Chen & Michel Elzen & Joydeep Ghosh & Maria Grahn & Qiao-Mei Liang & Sonja Peterson & Basanta Pradhan & Bas Ruijven, 2015.
"Multi-model comparison of the economic and energy implications for China and India in an international climate regime,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 1335-1359, December.
- Johansson, Daniel J. A. & Lucas, Paul L. & Weitzel, Matthias & Ahlgren, Erik O. & Bazaz, A. B. & Chen, Wenying & den Elzen, Michel G. J. & Ghosh, Joydeep & Grahn, Maria & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Peterson, S, 2012. "Multi-model analyses of the economic and energy implications for China and India in a post-Kyoto climate regime," Kiel Working Papers 1808, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thepkhun, Panida & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Shrestha, Ram M., 2013. "Thailand's Low-Carbon Scenario 2050: The AIM/CGE analyses of CO2 mitigation measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 561-572.
- Peters, Jeffrey C. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2016. "The database–modeling nexus in integrated assessment modeling of electric power generation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 107-116.
- Mochizuki, Junko & Coffman, Makena & Yanagida, John F., 2015. "Market, welfare and land-use implications of lignocellulosic bioethanol in Hawai'i," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 102-114.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2012. "A cost–benefit analysis of the EU 20/20/2020 package," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 288-295.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the EU 20/20/2020 Package," Papers WP367, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rincón, Luis E. & Valencia, Monica J. & Hernández, Valentina & Matallana, Luis G. & Cardona, Carlos A., 2015. "Optimization of the Colombian biodiesel supply chain from oil palm crop based on techno-economical and environmental criteria," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 154-167.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012. "Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies," Working Papers 2012/01, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012. "Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Klepper, Gernot, 2011. "The future of the European Emission Trading System and the Clean Development Mechanism in a post-Kyoto world," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 687-698, July.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:839-860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Junker, Franziska & Wolf, Verena & Marquardt, Sandra & Ledebur, Oliver, 2015. "Changes to EU Biofuel Policy- Turmoil on Feedstock Markets," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211819, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Randall Jackson & Péter Járosi & Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Elham Erfanian, 2017. "Woody Biomass Processing and Rural Regional Development," Working Papers Working Paper 2017-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Winchester, Niven & Malina, Robert & Staples, Mark D. & Barrett, Steven R.H., 2015. "The impact of advanced biofuels on aviation emissions and operations in the U.S," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 482-491.
- U. Martin Persson, 2015. "The impact of biofuel demand on agricultural commodity prices: a systematic review," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(5), pages 410-428, September.
- De Lucia, Caterina & Bartlett, Mark, 2014. "Implementing a biofuel economy in the EU: Lessons from the SUSTOIL project and future perspectives for next generation biofuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 22-30.
- Vitezslav Pisa & Jan Bruha & Vitezslav Pisa, 2011. "Dynamics of the Commodity Prices and Quantities: An Analysis using a Dynamic Multiregional CGE Model," EcoMod2011 2889, EcoMod.
- Sijm, Jos & Lehmann, Paul & Chewpreecha, Unnada & Gawel, Erik & Mercure, Jean-Francois & Pollitt, Hector & Strunz, Sebastian, 2014. "EU climate and energy policy beyond 2020: Are additional targets and instruments for renewables economically reasonable?," UFZ Discussion Papers 3/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Goh, Chun Sheng & Lee, Keat Teong, 2011. "Second-generation biofuel (SGB) in Southeast Asia via lignocellulosic biorefinery: Penny-foolish but pound-wise," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2714-2718, August.
- Junko Mochizuki & John F. Yanagida & Makena Coffman, 2013. "Market, Welfare and Land-Use Implications of Lignocellulosic Bioethanol in HawaiÔi," Working Papers 2013-10, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE model; Climate policy; EU; Biofuels;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:32984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.