Transports and Consumers’ Ecological Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurentiu Dan Anghel & Georgiana Florentina Grigore & Mihai Roşca, 2011. "Cause-Related Marketing, Part of Corporate Social Responsibility and Its Influence upon Consumers’ Attitude," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 72-85, February.
- Ion Petrescu & Vasile Dinu & Camelia Ştefănescu & Eugen Dobrescu, 2010. "Human Factor’s Involvement in the Consumer Protection Management," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 267-286, June.
- Anger, Annela, 2010. "Including aviation in the European emissions trading scheme: Impacts on the industry, CO2 emissions and macroeconomic activity in the EU," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 100-105.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Jacco Farla & Martin J. Dijst, 2009. "Consumer Car Preferences and Information Search Channels," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-07, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2009.
- State Olimpia & Popescu Delia, 2008. "Leadership And Social Responsability," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(23), pages 72-79, February.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.
- de Haan, Peter & Mueller, Michel G. & Scholz, Roland W., 2009. "How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part II: Forecasting effects of feebates based on energy-efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1083-1094, March.
- van Birgelen, Marcel & Semeijn, Janjaap & Behrens, Pia, 2011. "Explaining pro-environment consumer behavior in air travel," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 125-128.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
- Fontaras, Georgios & Samaras, Zissis, 2007. "A quantitative analysis of the European Automakers' voluntary commitment to reduce CO2 emissions from new passenger cars based on independent experimental data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2239-2248, April.
More about this item
Keywordstransport services; environmental pollution; consumer behaviour; survey;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:14:y:2012:i:31:p:70-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.