Towards a Clean Vehicle Fleet: from Households’ Valuation of Fuel Efficiency to Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bénédicte Meurisse & Maxime Le Roy, 2014. "Towards a Clean Vehicle Fleet: from Households’ Valuation of Fuel Efficiency to Policy Implications," Working Papers 2014.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Bénédicte Meurisse & Maxime Le Roy, 2014. "Towards a clean vehicle fleet: from households’ valuation of fuel efficiency to policy implications," Working Papers 1406, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Bénédicte Meurisse & Maxime Le Roy, 2014. "Towards a clean vehicle fleet: from households’ valuation of fuel efficiency to policy implications," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schipper, Lee, 2011. "Automobile use, fuel economy and CO2 emissions in industrialized countries: Encouraging trends through 2008?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 358-372, March.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-362, March.
- Mandell, Svante, 2009. "Policies towards a more efficient car fleet," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5184-5191, December.
- Brannlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordstrom, Jonas, 2007.
"Increased energy efficiency and the rebound effect: Effects on consumption and emissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Brännlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordström, Jonas, 2004. "Increased Energy Efficiency and the Rebound Effect: Effects on consumption and emissions," Umeå Economic Studies 642, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G., 2000. "The future mobility of the world population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 171-205, April.
- Alessandro Gavazza & Alessandro Lizzeri & Nikita Roketskiy, 2014.
"A Quantitative Analysis of the Used-Car Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(11), pages 3668-3700, November.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Rokestkiy, Nikita, 2012. "A quantitative analysis of the used-car market," MPRA Paper 38414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Roketskiy, Nikita, 2014. "A quantitative analysis of the used-car market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55720, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikita Roketskiy & Alessandro Lizzeri & Alessandro Gavazza, 2012. "A Quantitative Analysis of the Used Car Market," 2012 Meeting Papers 173, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Muthukrishnan, Subhashini, 2010. "Vehicle ownership and usage charges," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 398-408, November.
- de Palma, Andre & Kilani, Moez, 2008. "Regulation in the automobile industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 150-167, January.
- Shi, Qian & Lai, Xiaodong, 2013. "Identifying the underpin of green and low carbon technology innovation research: A literature review from 1994 to 2010," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(5), pages 839-864.
- Kenneth Train, 1985. "Qualitative Choice Analysis: Theory, Econometrics, and an Application to Automobile Demand," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200554, January.
- Clerides, Sofronis & Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2008. "The effect of standards and fuel prices on automobile fuel economy: An international analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2657-2672, September.
- West, Sarah E., 2004. "Distributional effects of alternative vehicle pollution control policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 735-757, March.
- de Haan, Peter & Mueller, Michel G. & Scholz, Roland W., 2009. "How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part II: Forecasting effects of feebates based on energy-efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1083-1094, March.
- Wang, Ke & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining, 2009. "Analysis of the economic impact of different Chinese climate policy options based on a CGE model incorporating endogenous technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2930-2940, August.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2015. "La fiscalité environnementale en France peut-elle devenir réellement écologique ?. État des lieux et conditions d’acceptabilité," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 129-165.
More about this item
KeywordsFuel efficiency; Willingness to pay; Fuel tax; Feebate scheme; Rebound effect;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fae:ppaper:2014.01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faereea.html .