Towards a clean vehicle fleet: from households’ valuation of fuel efficiency to policy implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bénédicte Meurisse & Maxime Le Roy, 2014. "Towards a Clean Vehicle Fleet: from Households’ Valuation of Fuel Efficiency to Policy Implications," Policy Papers 2014.01, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Bénédicte Meurisse & Maxime Le Roy, 2014. "Towards a Clean Vehicle Fleet: from Households’ Valuation of Fuel Efficiency to Policy Implications," Working Papers 2014.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Bénédicte Meurisse & Maxime Le Roy, 2014. "Towards a clean vehicle fleet: from households’ valuation of fuel efficiency to policy implications," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-362, March.
- Alessandro Gavazza & Alessandro Lizzeri & Nikita Roketskiy, 2014.
"A Quantitative Analysis of the Used-Car Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(11), pages 3668-3700, November.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Rokestkiy, Nikita, 2012. "A quantitative analysis of the used-car market," MPRA Paper 38414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikita Roketskiy & Alessandro Lizzeri & Alessandro Gavazza, 2012. "A Quantitative Analysis of the Used Car Market," 2012 Meeting Papers 173, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Roketskiy, Nikita, 2014. "A quantitative analysis of the used-car market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55720, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Muthukrishnan, Subhashini, 2010. "Vehicle ownership and usage charges," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 398-408, November.
- Brannlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordstrom, Jonas, 2007.
"Increased energy efficiency and the rebound effect: Effects on consumption and emissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Brännlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordström, Jonas, 2004. "Increased Energy Efficiency and the Rebound Effect: Effects on consumption and emissions," Umeå Economic Studies 642, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Clerides, Sofronis & Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2008. "The effect of standards and fuel prices on automobile fuel economy: An international analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2657-2672, September.
- West, Sarah E., 2004. "Distributional effects of alternative vehicle pollution control policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 735-757, March.
- Wang, Ke & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining, 2009. "Analysis of the economic impact of different Chinese climate policy options based on a CGE model incorporating endogenous technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2930-2940, August.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
- Schipper, Lee, 2011. "Automobile use, fuel economy and CO2 emissions in industrialized countries: Encouraging trends through 2008?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 358-372, March.
- Mandell, Svante, 2009. "Policies towards a more efficient car fleet," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5184-5191, December.
- Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G., 2000. "The future mobility of the world population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 171-205, April.
- de Palma, Andre & Kilani, Moez, 2008. "Regulation in the automobile industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 150-167, January.
- Shi, Qian & Lai, Xiaodong, 2013. "Identifying the underpin of green and low carbon technology innovation research: A literature review from 1994 to 2010," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(5), pages 839-864.
- Kenneth Train, 1985. "Qualitative Choice Analysis: Theory, Econometrics, and an Application to Automobile Demand," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200554, March.
- de Haan, Peter & Mueller, Michel G. & Scholz, Roland W., 2009. "How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part II: Forecasting effects of feebates based on energy-efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1083-1094, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2015. "La fiscalité environnementale en France peut-elle devenir réellement écologique ?. État des lieux et conditions d’acceptabilité," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 129-165.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cec:wpaper:1406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chaire Economie du Climat). General contact details of provider: http://www.chaireeconomieduclimat.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.