Report NEP-TRE-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "Motor fuel prices in Turkey," MPRA Paper 55521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bénédicte Meurisse & Maxime Le Roy, 2014. "Towards a clean vehicle fleet: from households’ valuation of fuel efficiency to policy implications," Working Papers 1406, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Mandell, Svante & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Vierth, Inge, 2014. "Freight transport, policy instruments and climate," Working Paper Series 14/3, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin), Royal Institute of Technology.
- Verny, Jérôme & Gbaguidi, David Sedo, 2014. "Performance measure of a port-valley system: Data availability and their limits in freight transport and logistics," MPRA Paper 55480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanders, Rebecca L PhD, MCP & Griffin, Ashleigh MS, MCP & MacLeod, Kara E MPH & Cooper, Jill F MSW & Ragland, David R PhD, MPH, 2014. "The Effects of Transportation Corridor Features on Driver and Pedestrian Behavior and on Community Economic Vitality: Final Study Report," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt18h3k3gh, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Diego, Escobari, 2014. "Estimating Dynamic Demand for Airlines," MPRA Paper 55408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Henrique Ribeiro de Carvalho, 2014. "Elasticidade-Renda dos Gastos das Famílias Metropolitanas Brasileiras com Transporte Urbano e Aquisição de Veículos Privados," Discussion Papers 1947, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Minten, Bart & Koro, Bethlehem & Stifel, David, 2013. "The last mile(s) in modern input distribution: Evidence from Northwestern Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 51, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- CISCAR MARTINEZ Juan Carlos & FEYEN Luc & SORIA RAMIREZ Antonio & LAVALLE Carlo & PERRY Miles & RAES Frank & NEMRY Francoise & DEMIREL Hande & RÓZSAI Máté & DOSIO Alessandro & DONATELLI Marcello & SRI, 2014. "Climate Impacts in Europe. The JRC PESETA II Project," JRC Working Papers JRC87011, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Shuhei Nishitateno, 2014. "Network Effects on Trade in Intermediate Goods: Evidence from the Automobile Industry," Departmental Working Papers 2014-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Grembek, Offer & Medury, Aditya & Orrick, Phyllis & Leung, Katherine & Ragland, David R. & Loukaitou-Sideris, Anastasia & Fink, Camille N.Y. & Resnick, Justin & Wong, Norman & Shafizadeh, Kevan & Khan, 2014. "A Comparative Analysis of Pedestrian and Bicyclist Safety Around University Campuses," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt57s5214g, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.