Cause-Related Marketing, Part of Corporate Social Responsibility and Its Influence upon Consumers’ Attitude
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Ioncică & Eva-Cristina Petrescu & Diana Ioncică, 2012. "Transports and Consumers’ Ecological Behaviour," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 70-83, February.
- Umit Alniacik & Cengiz Yilmaz, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Green Advertising: Influences of Claim Specificity, Product’s Environmental Relevance and Consumers’ Pro-environmental Orientation," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 207-222, February.
- Jamilah Ahmad & Imran Ali & Georgiana Florentina Grigore & Alin Stancu, 2012. "Studying Consumers’ Ecological Consciousness – A Comparative Analysis of Romania, Malaysia and Pakistan," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 84-98, February.
- VINEREAN Simona & CETINA Iuliana & DUMITRESCU Luigi & TICHINDELEAN Mihai, 2013. "Modelling Employee Engagement In Relation To Csr Practices And Employee Satisfaction," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(1), pages 21-37.
- Ali Asghar Rashid & Ali Hamidizade & Mohhamad Rahim Esfidani & Hasan Zaree Matin, 2016. "The effect of cause-related marketing on the consumer purchase intention: focusing on the meditating variables (studied on clients of Ghalamchi educational services)," International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 233-247.
- Claudiu-Catalin Munteanu & Dorian-Laurentiu Florea & Andreea Pagalea, 2014. "The Effects of Faulty or Potentially Harmful Products on Brand Reputation and Social Responsibility of Business," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-58, February.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; cause-related marketing; consumer behaviour; marketing research;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:29:p:72-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.