Studying Consumers’ Ecological Consciousness – A Comparative Analysis of Romania, Malaysia and Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Kotchen & Michael Moore, 2008.
"Conservation: From Voluntary Restraint to a Voluntary Price Premium,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 195-215, June.
- Matthew Kotchen & Michael Moore, 2007. "Conservation: From Voluntary Restraint to a Voluntary Price Premium," NBER Working Papers 13678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corina Şerban, 2011. "Partnership in Social Marketing Programs. Socially Responsible Companies and Non-Profit Organizations’ Engagement in Solving Society’s Problems," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 104-116, February.
- Cecilia Irina Răbonţu & Amalia Venera Todoruţ, 2010. "Study On Organic Food Products In Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(3), pages 265-272.
- Laurentiu Dan Anghel & Georgiana Florentina Grigore & Mihai Roşca, 2011. "Cause-Related Marketing, Part of Corporate Social Responsibility and Its Influence upon Consumers’ Attitude," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 72-85, February.
- Bogdan Gabriel Nistoreanu & Remus Ion Hornoiu & Puiu Nistoreanu, 2010. "The Adjustment of Perspective Among Students Regarding Protection of Educational Services’ Consumer," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 348-359, June.
- P.-L. Dubois & A. Jolibert, 2005. "Le marketing," Post-Print halshs-00095259, HAL.
- Park, C Whan & Mothersbaugh, David L & Feick, Lawrence, 1994. " Consumer Knowledge Assessment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 71-82, June.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Bohlen, Greg M., 2003. "Can socio-demographics still play a role in profiling green consumers? A review of the evidence and an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 465-480, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mira Rakic & Beba Rakic, 2015. "Sustainable Lifestyle Marketing of Individuals: the Base of Sustainability," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 891-891, August.
- Irina-Eugenia Iamandi, 2012. "Empirical Analysis on CSR Communication in Romania: Transparency and Participation," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(45), pages 25-50, December.
More about this item
Keywordsecology; ecological consciousness; consumers; consumer behavior;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:14:y:2012:i:31:p:84-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.