The Social Responsibility of the Top 100 Romanian Companies. An Analysis of Corporate Websites
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:726-:d:135059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Bota-Avram & Adrian Grosanu & Paula Ramona Rachisan, 2016. "Corporate Governance And Strength Of Auditing And Reporting Standards: A Cross-Country Survey," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1210-:d:104193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Tigu & Claudia-Elena Tuclea & Diana-Maria Vrânceanu & Dragos-Constantin Vasile, 2014. "The Social Responsibility of Retailers through the Eyes of Students of a Commerce Faculty – a Qualitative Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-73, February.
- Sorin-Romulus Berinde & Partenie Dumbrava, 2016. "Economic Performance Forecasting According To The Type Of Management," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Alina Filip & Cristian Ionuţ Tatu, 2012. "Corporate image in Romanian retail banking market," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(46bis), pages 63-78, December.
- Madalina Dumitru & Nadia Albu & Valentin Florentin Dumitru & Catalin Nicolae Albu, 2014. "Practices Regarding the Forms of Communication with the Consumers used by a Multinational Company at Global and Local Level," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-41, February.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Tsavdaridou, Maria, 2013. "CSR in metallurgy sector in Greece: A content analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 295-309.
- Cornelia Pop, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility In Romania: A Brief Survey," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Ioana-Nicoleta Abrudan, 2016. "Does Gender Really Affect Shopping Patterns?," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Bendriba Kiyanga & Christa Wingard & Christo Cronje, 2016. "Sustainability Reporting Practices: A Comparative Study Of South African And Botswana Listed Companies," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Tsavdaridou, Maria, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on Metallurgy Sector in Greece," MPRA Paper 42789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madalina Dumitru & Raluca Gina Guse & Liliana Feleaga & Dragos Marian Mangiuc, 2015. "Marketing Communications of Value Creation in Sustainable Organizations. The Practice of Integrated Reports," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 955-955, August.
- Tomáš KLIEŠTIK & Katarína VALÁŠKOVÁ, 2013. "Models Of Capital Costs Quantification," Journal of Advanced Research in Management, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 5-19, July.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; top 100 Romanian companies; corporate social responsibility annual reports; stakeholders;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:29:p:235-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.