Corporate Governance And Strength Of Auditing And Reporting Standards: A Cross-Country Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciprian Obrad & Dalia Petcu & Vasile Gherheş & Sorin Suciu, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Romanian Companies – between Perceptions and Reality," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 43-55, February.
- Chirleºan Dan & Apostoaie Marius Constantin, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility within Credit Institution in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 202-207, May.
- Tamara Eugenia Baleanu & Liviu Chelcea & Alin Stancu, 2011. "The Social Responsibility of the Top 100 Romanian Companies. An Analysis of Corporate Websites," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 235-248, February.
- Mihai Korka, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Romania: From Theory to Practice," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 12(1), pages 47-57, July.
- Tomina Gabriela SAVEANU & Maria-Madela ABRUDAN & Adriana GIURGIU & Liana Eugenia MESTER & Nicoleta BUGNAR, 2014. "Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility Practices Of Micro And Small Enterprises – Pilot Study," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 826-836, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAuditing standards; reporting standards; corporate governance; efficacy of the corporate boards; ethical behaviour of companies;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2016_2_2_avram. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbubbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.