Practices Regarding the Forms of Communication with the Consumers used by a Multinational Company at Global and Local Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dima Jamali & Ramez Mirshak, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Theory and Practice in a Developing Country Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 243-262, May.
- Carol Adams & Nongnooch Kuasirikun, 2000. "A comparative analysis of corporate reporting on ethical issues by UK and German chemical and pharmaceutical companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 53-79.
- Neu, D. & Warsame, H. & Pedwell, K., 1998. "Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 265-282, April.
- Camelia I. Lungu & Chiraţa Caraiani & Cornelia Dascălu, 2011. "Research on Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 117-131, February.
- Rodica Milena Zaharia & Dainora Grundey, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Context of Financial Crisis: A Comparison between Romania and Lithuania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 195-206, February.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:2:p:135-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamara Eugenia Baleanu & Liviu Chelcea & Alin Stancu, 2011. "The Social Responsibility of the Top 100 Romanian Companies. An Analysis of Corporate Websites," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 235-248, February.
- Jan Bebbington & Carlos Larrinaga & Jose M. Moneva, 2008. "Corporate social reporting and reputation risk management," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(3), pages 337-361, March.
- Razvan V. Mustata & Carmen Giorgiana Bonaci & Cristina Hintea & Bogdana Neamtu, 2013. "Business Education For Sustainable Development: The Case of Romanian Universities," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 802-818, November.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:2:p:81-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:35:y:2011:i:1:p:19-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Voicu-Dan Dragomir & Elena Roxana Anghel (Ilcu), 2011. "Social Responsibility Practices Regarding Facilities Granted to Employees and Consumer Protection in Selected European Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 86-103, February.
- Bouten, Lies & Everaert, Patricia & Van Liedekerke, Luc & De Moor, Lieven & Christiaens, Johan, 2011.
"Corporate social responsibility reporting: A comprehensive picture?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 187-204.
- L. Bouten & P. Everaert & L. Van Liedekerke & L. De Moor & J. Christiaens, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility reporting: A comprehensive picture?," Post-Print hal-00677717, HAL.
- Cho, Charles H. & Patten, Dennis M., 2007. "The role of environmental disclosures as tools of legitimacy: A research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 639-647.
- Rodica Pamfilie & Roxana Procopie & Magdalena Bobe & Smaranda Visan, 2013. "Design: the answer of contemporary businesses to the requirements of sustainable development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 573-582, November.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:35:y:2011:i:3:p:158-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew V. Tilling & Carol A. Tilt, 2010. "The edge of legitimacy: Voluntary social and environmental reporting in Rothmans' 1956-1999 annual reports," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 55-81, January.
More about this item
Keywordscommunication; consumers; organizations’ responsibility; pharmaceutical industry; legitimacy theory;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:1:y:2014:i:35:p:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.