Plurality or convergence in sustainability reporting standards?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Botzem, Sebastian & Quack, Sigrid, 2009. "(No) Limits to Anglo-American accounting? Reconstructing the history of the International Accounting Standards Committee: A review article," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 988-998, November.
- Joseph, George, 2012. "Ambiguous but tethered: An accounting basis for sustainability reporting," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 93-106.
- Sunder, Shyam, 2002.
"Regulatory competition among accounting standards within and across international boundaries,"
Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 219-234.
- Shyam Sunder & Journal Accounting, 2002. "Regulatory Competition Among Accounting Standards Within and Across International Boundaries," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm317, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Feb 2003.
- Camelia I. Lungu & Chiraţa Caraiani & Cornelia Dascălu, 2011. "Research on Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 117-131, February.
- Andrew, Jane & Cortese, Corinne, 2013. "Free market environmentalism and the neoliberal project: The case of the Climate Disclosure Standards Board," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 397-409.
- J.P. Gond & A. El Akremi & J. Igalens & V. Swaen, 2011. "A corporate social responsibility," Post-Print hal-00826426, HAL.
- Robert G. Eccles & Michael P. Krzus & Jean Rogers & George Serafeim, 2012. "The Need for Sector-Specific Materiality and Sustainability Reporting Standards," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 24(2), pages 65-71, June.
- Donna L. Street, 2012. "IFRS in the United States: If, When and How," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 22(3), pages 257-274, September.
- Joseph, Corina & Taplin, Ross, 2011. "The measurement of sustainability disclosure: Abundance versus occurrence," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 19-31.
- Cuganesan, Suresh & Guthrie, James & Ward, Leanne, 2010. "Examining CSR disclosure strategies within the Australian food and beverage industry," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 169-183.
- Erlend Kvaal & Christopher Nobes, 2012. "IFRS Policy Changes and the Continuation of National Patterns of IFRS Practice," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 343-371, August.
- Matthew V. Tilling & Carol A. Tilt, 2010. "The edge of legitimacy: Voluntary social and environmental reporting in Rothmans' 1956-1999 annual reports," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 55-81, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:20:y:2018:i:48:p:356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariana Man & Maria-Mădălina Bogeanu-Popa, 2020. "Impact of Non-Financial Information on Sustainable Reporting of Organisations’ Performance: Case Study on the Companies Listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-15, March.
- Radka MacGregor Pelikánová & Robert K. MacGregor, 2020. "The EU Puzzling CSR Regime and the Confused Perception by Ambassadors of Luxury Fashion Businesses: A Case Study from Pařížská," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2020(3), pages 74-108.
- Viorel Avram & Daniela Artemisa Calu & Valentin Florentin Dumitru & Mădălina Dumitru & Mariana Elena Glăvan & Gabriel Jinga, 2018. "The Institutionalization of the Consistency and Comparability Principle in the European Companies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-24, December.
- Ion Ionascu & Mihaela Iona?cu, 2018. "Business Models for Circular Economy and Sustainable Development: the Case of Lease Transactions," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 20(48), pages 356-356.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:20:y:2018:i:49:p:667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria-Silvia Sandulescu & Drago? Andrei Stoica & Catalin-Nicolae Albu & Nadia Albu, 2018. "Types of Intellectual Capital Employed in Bioeconomic Projects – A Longitudinal Case Study," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 20(49), pages 667-667, August.
- Higgins, Colin & Tang, Samuel & Stubbs, Wendy, 2020. "On managing hypocrisy: The transparency of sustainability reports," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 395-407.
- Ioana Sofian & Mădălina Dumitru, 2017. "The Compliance of the Integrated Reports Issued by European Financial Companies with the International Integrated Reporting Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-16, July.
- Nicoleta Cristache & Marian Nãstase & Radu Petrariu & Margareta Florescu, 2019. "Analysis of Congruency Effects of Corporate Responsibility Code Implementation on Corporate Sustainability in Bio-Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(52), pages 536-536, August.
- Radka MacGregor Pelikánová, 2019. "Corporate Social Responsibility Information in Annual Reports in the EU—A Czech Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-21, January.
More about this item
Keywordssustainability reports; sustainability reporting standards; plurality; convergence; IT companies;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:3:y:2013:i:special7:p:729-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.