The Need for Sector-Specific Materiality and Sustainability Reporting Standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:38:y:2018:i:c:p:45-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aud:audfin:v:15:y:2017:i:148:p:613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioana SOFIAN, 2016. "The adoption of integrated reporting principles by the Romanian companies listed at the Bucharest Stock Exchange," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(144), pages 1335-1335.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:21:y:2019:i:50:p:41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadia Albu & Catalin Nicolae Albu & Madalina Dumitru & Valentin Florentin Dumitru, 2013. "Plurality or convergence in sustainability reporting standards?," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 729-742, November.
- Remmer Sassen & Anne-Kathrin Hinze & Inga Hardeck, 2016. "Impact of ESG factors on firm risk in Europe," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(8), pages 867-904, November.
- repec:taf:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:4:p:241-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:6:p:1738-:d:216263 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:4:p:1093-:d:207303 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:152:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-018-3819-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:4:p:241-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorgan Catalina & Dumitru Valentin Florentin & Gorgan Vasile, 2014. "Key Performance Indicators. A Case Study On The Integrated Reports Of An It Company," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 111-118, June.
- Tudor Oprisor & Adriana TIRON-TUDOR & Cristina Silvia NISTOR, 2016. "The integrated reporting system: a new accountability enhancement tool for public sector entities," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(139), pages 747-747.
- Chiara Mio, 2013. "Materiality from financial towards non-financial reporting," Working Papers 19, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:2:p:252-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aud:audfin:v:21:y:2019:i:50:p:41 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:23:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10997-019-09456-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madalina Dumitru & Mariana Elena Glavan & Catalina Gorgan & Valentin Florentin Dumitru, 2013. "International Integrated Reporting Framework: A Case Study In The Software Industry," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 1-2.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:24:y:2012:i:2:p:65-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.