Marketing Communications of Value Creation in Sustainable Organizations. The Practice of Integrated Reports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Haller & Chris van Staden, 2014. "The value added statement – an appropriate instrument for Integrated Reporting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(7), pages 1190-1216, August.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:23-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Robert, 2003. "Stakeholder Legitimacy," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 25-41, January.
- Dunham, Laura & Freeman, R. Edward & Liedtka, Jeanne, 2006. "Enhancing Stakeholder Practice: A Particularized Exploration of Community," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 23-42, January.
- Bhimani, Alnoor & Soonawalla, Kazbi, 2005. "From conformance to performance: The corporate responsibilities continuum," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 165-174.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Durocher, Sylvain & Fortin, Anne & Cote, Louise, 2007. "Users' participation in the accounting standard-setting process: A theory-building study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 29-59.
- Schreuder, Hein, 1979. "Corporate social reporting in the Federal Republic of Germany: An overview," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 4(1-2), pages 109-122, January.
- García Osma, Beatriz & Guillamón-Saorín, Encarna, 2011. "Corporate governance and impression management in annual results press releases," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 187-208.
- Tamara Eugenia Baleanu & Liviu Chelcea & Alin Stancu, 2011. "The Social Responsibility of the Top 100 Romanian Companies. An Analysis of Corporate Websites," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 235-248, February.
- Charles Cho, 2009. "Legitimation Strategies Used in Response to Environmental Disaster: A French Case Study of Total SA's Erika and AZF Incidents," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 33-62.
- Niamh M. Brennan & Encarna Guillamon-Saorin & Aileen Pierce, 2009. "Methodological Insights: Impression management: Developing and illustrating a scheme of analysis for narrative disclosures – a methodological note," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(5), pages 789-832, June.
- Colin Higgins & Wendy Stubbs & Tyron Love, 2014. "Walking the talk(s): Organisational narratives of integrated reporting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(7), pages 1090-1119, August.
- Matthew V. Tilling & Carol A. Tilt, 2010. "The edge of legitimacy: Voluntary social and environmental reporting in Rothmans' 1956-1999 annual reports," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 55-81, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:12:p:3456-:d:189463 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1041-:d:139072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alina-Georgiana Motoi & Aurelia Dumitru, 2016. "The General Framework Of Accounting Within The Projects Financed From Structural Funds," Social Sciences and Education Research Review, Department of Communication, Journalism and Education Sciences, University of Craiova, vol. 3(2), pages 55-70, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing communication; value creation; integrated reporting; annual reports; stakeholder theory; qualitative and quantitative study.;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:40:y:2015:i:17:p:955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.