Stakeholders’ Perspectives on the Role of Regulatory Reform in Integrated Reporting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Stubbs & Colin Higgins, 2014. "Integrated Reporting and internal mechanisms of change," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(7), pages 1068-1089, August.
- Markus Milne & Rob Gray, 2013. "W(h)ither Ecology? The Triple Bottom Line, the Global Reporting Initiative, and Corporate Sustainability Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 13-29, November.
- Daniel Tschopp & Michael Nastanski, 2014. "The Harmonization and Convergence of Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting Standards," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 147-162, November.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:23-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colin Higgins & Wendy Stubbs & Tyron Love, 2014. "Walking the talk(s): Organisational narratives of integrated reporting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(7), pages 1090-1119, August.
- Solomon, Jill F. & Solomon, Aris & Joseph, Nathan L. & Norton, Simon D., 2013. "Impression management, myth creation and fabrication in private social and environmental reporting: Insights from Erving Goffman," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 195-213.
- Carlos Larrinaga & Francisco Carrasco & Carmen Correa & Fernando Llena & Jose Moneva, 2002. "Accountability and accounting regulation: the case of the Spanish environmental disclosure standard," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 723-740.
- Cho, Charles H. & Laine, Matias & Roberts, Robin W. & Rodrigue, Michelle, 2015. "Organized hypocrisy, organizational façades, and sustainability reporting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 78-94.
- Güler Aras & David Crowther, 2009. "Corporate Sustainability Reporting: A Study in Disingenuity?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 279-288, April.
- Warwick Stent & Tuyana Dowler, 2015. "Early assessments of the gap between integrated reporting and current corporate reporting," Meditari Accountancy Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 92-117, April.
- Jill Frances Atkins & Aris Solomon & Simon Norton & Nathan Lael Joseph, 2015. "The emergence of integrated private reporting," Meditari Accountancy Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 28-61, April.
- Daniel Tschopp & Ronald Huefner, 2015. "Comparing the Evolution of CSR Reporting to that of Financial Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 565-577, March.
- Roger L. Burritt, 2012. "Environmental performance accountability: planet, people, profits," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 370-405, February.
- Kolk, Ans, 2010. "Trajectories of sustainability reporting by MNCs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 367-374, October.
- Barry Ackers & Neil Stuart Eccles, 2015. "Mandatory corporate social responsibility assurance practices: The case of King III in South Africa," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 515-550, May.
- Sarah Adams & Roger Simnett, 2011. "Integrated Reporting: An Opportunity for Australia's Not-for-Profit Sector," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(3), pages 292-301, September.
- Charl de Villiers & Chris van Staden, 2011. "Shareholder Requirements for Compulsory Environmental Information in Annual Reports and on Websites," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(4), pages 317-326, December.
- John Dumay & James Guthrie & Federica Farneti, 2010. "Gri Sustainability Reporting Guidelines For Public And Third Sector Organizations," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 531-548, July.
- Colin Higgins & Markus Milne & Bernadine Gramberg, 2015. "The Uptake of Sustainability Reporting in Australia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 445-468, June.
- Charles H. Cho & Giovanna Michelon & Dennis M. Patten & Robin W. Roberts, 2015. "CSR disclosure: the more things change…?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 14-35, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:23:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10997-018-9428-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated reporting; Sustainability reporting; Voluntary reporting; Mandatory reporting; Reporting frameworks; Reporting standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2954-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.