Trajectories of sustainability reporting by MNCs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rondinelli, Dennis A. & Berry, Michael A., 2000. "Environmental citizenship in multinational corporations: social responsibility and sustainable development," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 70-84, February.
- Gary K Meek & Clare B Roberts & Sidney J Gray, 1995. "Factors Influencing Voluntary Annual Report Disclosures By U.S., U.K. and Continental European Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 555-572, September.
- Dierkes, Meinolf & Berthoin Antal, Ariane, 1986. "Whither corporate social reporting: is it time to legislate?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 106-121.
- Halme, Minna & Huse, Morten, 1997. "The influence of corporate governance, industry and country factors on environmental reporting," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 137-157, June.
- van der Laan Smith, Joyce & Adhikari, Ajay & Tondkar, Rasoul H., 2005. "Exploring differences in social disclosures internationally: A stakeholder perspective," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 123-151.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina Marano & Peter Tashman & Tatiana Kostova, 2017. "Escaping the iron cage: Liabilities of origin and CSR reporting of emerging market multinational enterprises," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(3), pages 386-408, April.
- Vukic Nikolina Markota, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting: Differences among Selected EU Countries," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(2), pages 63-73, September.
- Paolo Perego & Ans Kolk, 2012. "Multinationals’ Accountability on Sustainability: The Evolution of Third-party Assurance of Sustainability Reports," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 173-190, October.
- Barkemeyer, Ralf & Preuss, Lutz & Lee, Lindsay, 2015. "On the effectiveness of private transnational governance regimes—Evaluating corporate sustainability reporting according to the Global Reporting Initiative," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 312-325.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2015. "A European perspective on country moderation effects: Environmental management systems and sustainability-related human resource benefits," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 379-388.
- Kolk, Ans, 2016. "The social responsibility of international business: From ethics and the environment to CSR and sustainable development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 23-34.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1075-1087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Zahid & Zulkipli Ghazali & Haseeb Ur Rahman, 2016. "Corporate Sustainability Practices and Reporting: A Case of Malaysian Real Estate Investment Trusts and Property Listed Companies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 688-693.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:14:y:2015:i:c:p:170-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0089-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3654-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Priyanka Garg, 2016. "CSR and corporate performance: evidence from India," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 43(4), pages 333-349, December.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:2:p:135-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Tschopp & Michael Nastanski, 2014. "The Harmonization and Convergence of Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting Standards," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 147-162, November.
- Renzo Junior & Peter Best & Julie Cotter, 2014. "Sustainability Reporting and Assurance: A Historical Analysis on a World-Wide Phenomenon," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 1-11, March.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:5:p:591-614 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey S. Harrison & Joyce van der Laan Smith, 2015. "Responsible Accounting for Stakeholders," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(7), pages 935-960, November.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2954-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cory Searcy & Ruvena Buslovich, 2014. "Corporate Perspectives on the Development and Use of Sustainability Reports," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 149-169, May.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2931-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colin Higgins & Markus Milne & Bernadine Gramberg, 2015. "The Uptake of Sustainability Reporting in Australia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 445-468, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability Reporting Fortune Global 250 Industry dynamics Institutional factors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:4:p:367-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.