Is Corporate Responsibility Converging? A Comparison of Corporate Responsibility Reporting in the USA, UK, Australia, and Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 87 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Smid, H., 2004.
"Benchmarking of corporate social responsibility : Methodological problems and robustness,"
Other publications TiSEM
730f0e78-0c51-4c83-bbab-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Smid, H., 2004. "Benchmarking of corporate social responsibility: Methodological problems and robustness," MPRA Paper 20771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruth V. Aguilera & Cynthia A. Williams & John M. Conley & Deborah E. Rupp, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility: a comparative analysis of the UK and the US," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 147-158, 05.
- Doh, Jonathan P. & Teegen, Hildy, 2002. "Nongovernmental organizations as institutional actors in international business: theory and implications," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 665-684, December.
- Carol Adams & Nongnooch Kuasirikun, 2000. "A comparative analysis of corporate reporting on ethical issues by UK and German chemical and pharmaceutical companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 53-79.
- Peter J Buckley, 2002. "Is the International Business Research Agenda Running Out of Steam?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(2), pages 365-373, June.
- Jan Lepoutre & AimÃ© Heene, 2006. "Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: A Critical Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 257-273, September.
- J. Lepoutre & A. Heene, 2006. "Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: a Critical Review," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/396, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Niskala, Mikael & Pretes, Michael, 1995. "Environmental reporting in Finland: A note on the use of annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 457-466, August.
- Adams, Carol A. & Harte, George, 1998. "The changing portrayal of the employment of women in British banks' and retail companies' corporate annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 781-812, November.
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony G., 1985. "Accounting in its social context: Towards a history of value added in the United Kingdom," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 381-413, October.
- Roberts, Robin W., 1992. "Determinants of corporate social responsibility disclosure: An application of stakeholder theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 595-612, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)