Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: A Critical Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J. Lepoutre & A. Heene, 2006. "Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: a Critical Review," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/396, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan P. Doh & Terrence R. Guay, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Public Policy, and NGO Activism in Europe and the United States: An Institutional-Stakeholder Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Hai Yap Teoh & See Liang Foo, 1997. "Moderating effects of tolerance for ambiguity and risktaking propensity on the role conflict-perceived performance relationship: Evidence from singaporean entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 67-81, January.
- Bucar, Branko & Glas, Miroslav & Hisrich, Robert D., 2003. "Ethics and entrepreneurs: An international comparative study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 261-281, March.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. "Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
- Schwepker, Charles Jr., 2001. "Ethical climate's relationship to job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and turnover intention in the salesforce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 39-52, October.
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, pages 3-22.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- W. Vandekerckhove & N. A. Dentchev, 2005. "Network Perspective On Stakeholder Management: Facilitating Entrepreneurs In The Discovery Of Opportunities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/295, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Valentine, Sean & Greller, Martin M. & Richtermeyer, Sandra B., 2006. "Employee job response as a function of ethical context and perceived organization support," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 582-588, May.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 1996. "The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-395, May.
- Clemens, Bruce, 2006. "Economic incentives and small firms: Does it pay to be green?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 492-500, April.
- Mike Adams, 1998. "An Analysis of Corporate Donations: United Kingdom Evidence," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 641-654, September.
More about this item
Keywordssmall business social responsibility; CSR; SMEs; small business; entrepreneurship; shared responsibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:67:y:2006:i:3:p:257-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .