Network Perspective On Stakeholder Management: Facilitating Entrepreneurs In The Discovery Of Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kahneman & Dan Lovallo, 1993. "Timid Choices and Bold Forecasts: A Cognitive Perspective on Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Freeman, Edward & Liedtka, Jeanne, 1997. "Stakeholder capitalism and the value chain," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 286-296, June.
- Edward Freeman, R. & Evan, William M., 1990. "Corporate governance: A stakeholder interpretation," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 337-359.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:9:p:188-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanja Lepistö & Tiina Mäkitalo-Keinonen & Tiina Valjakka, 0. "Opportunity recognition in a hub-governed network – insights from garage services," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- John Thomas & Theodore Poister, 2009. "Thinking About Stakeholders of Public Agencies: The Georgia Department of Transportation Stakeholder Audit," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 67-82, March.
- Nerine Mary George & Vinit Parida & Tom Lahti & Joakim Wincent, 2016. "A systematic literature review of entrepreneurial opportunity recognition: insights on influencing factors," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 309-350, June.
- repec:eee:jobuve:v:7:y:2017:i:c:p:15-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Encarnacion García-Sánchez & Víctor Jesús García-Morales & Rodrigo Martín-Rojas, 0. "Analysis of the influence of the environment, stakeholder integration capability, absorptive capacity, and technological skills on organizational performance through corporate entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-33.
- Nicholas Dew & Saras Sarasvathy, 2007. "Innovations, Stakeholders & Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 267-283, September.
- repec:eee:bushor:v:60:y:2017:i:3:p:271-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Lepoutre & AimÃ© Heene, 2006.
"Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 257-273, September.
- J. Lepoutre & A. Heene, 2006. "Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: a Critical Review," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/396, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:14:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0436-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness ethics; entrepreneurship; network perspective; opportunity identification; stakeholder management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-NET-2005-04-24 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:05/295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.